Well, no, Iâ€™m not a famous actor. Or any kind of actor, actually. Nor do I want to be. But it’s a good show. (Although would it have killed them to put an apostrophe in Actors?) And the ten questions are fun …
1. What is your favorite word?
At the moment: punkass.
2. What is your least favorite word?
The C word.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
When it seems like what is happening around me is somehow a message meant for me.
4. What turns you off?
5. What is sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Ironically enough given my last answer, and given the fact that I love the end result, the incredibly loud sound of the snow shovels outside my window at 5 a.m. when the condo grounds crew are getting the place spotless.
7. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
8. What profession would you not like to attempt?
9. What is your favorite curse word?
I could be average and say the F word, or try to be creative and say something funny, but I really donâ€™t think I have one.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Here she is.