You Write the Title IV
To start the year off, it’s that time again. That time where you get to tell me what to do.
Well. I should clarify. That time where you get to tell me what to do and I actually do it.
Give me a title and I’ll write to it. I promise. All comers. I won’t promise exactly how – fiction, nonfiction, gifset, listicle, haiku – but I will. Add your title(s) in the comments below. Be anonymous if you want. The titles need to be in the comments, though, not on Facebook, email, Twitter, Instagram, etc. (They’d been coming via too many routes, and it became a mess.)
Previous You Write the Title posts include:
- World’s Greatest
- Life as a Black Belt
- If There’s One Thing I’ve Learned
- Are You Experienced?
- I Love Trevor Bratton So Much
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway
- How I Hit the Jackpot
- The Audacity of Mustaches
- Why Hot Women Should Date Jeff Hoyak
- If I Were a Billionaire
- If I Had My Very Own Unicorn
- The Tao of Henry
- Milk, Elmo and Mommy: The Complex Life of an 18-Month Old
- Shakespeare and Auto Repair
- Action Films As Literary Works
Updated: posts from YWTT IV: