As youâ€™ve been waiting with bated breath, hereâ€™s my 2004 List. In order. With accompanying rationale. (See Pamie.com for details and explanation for how this silly idea got into my head â€“ Iâ€™ve modified her schedule into a list.)
Disclaimer: my reality is a wonderful happiness that I am extremely fortunate to have and would never, ever trade for any fantasy.
But, with that saidâ€¦.
1. Jamie Oliver, the Naked Chef. He’s always my favorite. For the shot of him jumping in the air used in the magazine ads for his line of T-Fal frying pans. And for the fact that he called me “darling” when I met him, regardless of how many thousands can make that claim..
2. Taye Diggs. He’s that gorgeous, he did a passable Jamaican accent in How Stella Got Her Groove Back, he was in the original cast of RENT and he just had a stint in Wicked. He may be the perfect man.
4. Andrew Dan-Jumbo from While You Were Out. I guess maybe I have a carpenter thing. And yes, I watch far too many home-improvement shows. But he’s Nigerian… and British… and one of People‘s Most Beautiful. How can I not?
5. In an upset, Rob Mariano from Survivor: Marquesas has displaced Ethan Zohn from Survivor: Africa. Even if you are a millionaire, and a professional soccer player, and have really really good abs, just because youâ€™re stuck in a tribe with your nasty ex-girlfriend is no excuse for the incredibly sexist crap he was spouting in the first episode of Survivor: All-Stars. And Robâ€™s still as good-looking but has gotten less abrasive and more amusing. Or maybe heâ€™s just learned how to soundbite better. Whatever. It works for me.
13. Sean Connery. He beats his wife, which puts him way down on the listâ€¦ but he is still Sean Connery, and that must be worth something in any just world.
And my semi-underage cradle-robbing honorary mentions:
15. Sean Biggerstaff, Oliver Wood from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. I don’t know whether to giggle first about Biggerstaff or Wood. But the accent, o, the Scottish accent, it rises above the most unfortunate surnames.
No related posts.